Student Say What: What is your ideal prom-prosal?

Rachel Hull

Ethan Schiedel shows off his prom-posal poster.

Rhea Mamani, Features Guest Writer

The pressure is on, and with prom coming up, students are starting to get creative with how they are planning to prom-pose. Whether it’s with vibrant flowers, a small treat or something handmade, each student has their own idea of a perfect prom-posal.
“My ideal prom-posal would be a cake asking me to prom,” junior Courtney Bradford said.
“I would say my ideal prom-posal is a cookie cake because I’m a simple person and I like chocolate chip cookies, that says ,‘Will you go to prom with me, please?’ in italics,” junior Skye Rice said.
“I want a poster that says ‘Do you like Hershey Kisses because I’d love to give you a kiss on prom night,’” senior Sydney Jones said.
“I would like my prom-posal to be candy-themed,” senior Genysis Howard said.
“I would like a spider-man bouquet and a spider-man poster,” sophomore Melany Gonzalez said.
“I would love an elaborate plan, like a really special public area with a little corny poster and totally unexpected. I would also want everyone to be in on it without me knowing,” sophomore Ana Ballas said.
“I’d like something simple and private because I don’t like a lot of attention on me and being put on the spot,” junior Angela Ortiz said.
“There are so many different little ideas out there, but I think I’d definitely like it to be one-on-one and intimate instead of out in public,” junior Maddie Newsome said.
“I think I would like something after my soccer games, on the field,” junior Haley Eisenbraun said.
Whether it’s simple or extravagant, making someone feel special and catering to what they like is the best way to ask someone to prom.